A prophecy now being fulfilled.
The prophecy says: "My children, the alarm bells are sounding all over Europe for judgement is being spoken out over the nations". What are these alarm bells?
1. The first is Covid 19 for instance. Last year more deaths originated in Europe from Covid than in the USA and China combined.
2. The financial tremor in Europe resulting from Covid
3. Brexit, without our contributions means the other European States have to fund the shortfall themselves.
4. Peculiar weather patterns happened in Europe last year. In Europe we have seen floods in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, and Switzerland.We have also seen intense heat over Europe:
The prophecy says the alarm bells are sounding all over Europe, over our nation Great Britain a mighty Earthquake is about to occur, an earthquake that will swallow up the whole City. Whole companies and city institutions will collapse in this earthquake, some never to rise again.
I believe we need to prepare as this Earthquake is coming soon. A word of caution: there may be more alarm bells sounding all over Europe before the coming Earthquake.
5. Let me tell you about the 5th alarm bell now sounding all over Europe. With the war in Ukraine Europe is affected adversely. Just look at the price of a barrel of oil above: $139 . This will mean at the pump you will be paying in excess of £1.60 per litre, an unbelievable price from only a few months ago. This is partially caused by Europe not wanting to take Russian oil and, of course, this will also affect gas prices, which are also going through the roof.
6. Europe is now experiencing the worst drought for 500 years: https://news.sky.com/story/europes-drought-on-course-to-be-worst-for-500-years-european-commission-researcher-warns-12669153
Great Britain a nation under Judgement
Great Britain is divided into two halves as seen in the Daily Mail recently. One half is coloured green and the other is coloured brown and in drought.
What will it take for us to return to the Lord ?
English Standard Version
“I also withheld the rain from you
when there were yet three months to the harvest;
I would send rain on one city,
and send no rain on another city;
one field would have rain,
and the field on which it did not rain would wither;
so two or three cities would wander to another city
to drink water, and would not be satisfied;
yet you did not return to me,”
declares the Lord.
What does the prophecy mean?
This prophecy came to me with such clarity that I could write it down as if it was being dictated. The first words are "My children"; it is addressed to the Christian Church. The alarm bells sounding all over Europe I believe are Covid-19, the financial collapse and Brexit. Judgement is coming to Great Britain in the form of a mighty earthquake that will swallow up the whole City. Although not stated, I believe that the earthquake will be both physical and financial, and will affect the whole world, as London is a major financial centre.
The prophecy says, "In regard to Europe, come out of her, my dear children", and therefore, in my opinion, we should not have formed a trade agreement with them with a review clause in 2024. This leaves open the danger of the UK looking at a closer relationship with the European Union should the political will be there.
God is calling for repentance from unrighteousness: the Church in Britain is told to repent, and wake up. Our condition requires urgent attention, as the return of Jesus Christ draws near.
If the Church repents it is given a threefold promise: 1) Judgement withheld. 2) Revival and 3) Protection from Satan in the life of the Nation. God is warning us of serious consequences of staying in the EU. God is encouraging us not to lose heart, but to pray without ceasing, for then we will see the salvation of the Lord.
It is time for the alarm to be sounded all over Great Britain. Please read the words of the prophecy and test it prayerfully for yourself. God has spoken and we must respond across the entire nation.
See Paul Slennett and Clifford Denton's TV interview on the prophecy (approx. 1hr 15mins):